Why Should You Participate in the Community Health Incubator?
As one of the largest and most experienced non-profit leaders in affordable housing, health & human services, VOA offers startup founders unique access to and expertise in underserved community populations.
What Startup Founders Get
- 3 months of coaching and mentorship with industry experts
- Health Equity education and resources
- Collaboration with VOA local offices (Affiliates) and expert staff across the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Multiple meetings with VOA National decision makers
- Opportunity to pilot & scale business concepts across VOA programs, services and housing that touch over 1.5 million lives per year
- $25,000 unrestricted grant upon acceptance
- Based on performance and feasibility, eligibility for VOA Futures Fund capital investment of up to $200,000
What Startup Founders Must Have
- A direct relation with the issue you are seeking to solve.
- Ability (or intention) to measure the impact of your product or service to improve the lives of individuals and their communities.
- A business model that has been tested with initial beta customers.
- A deep curiosity of health inequities & a product or service that may improve the health of underserved populations & communities.
- Key leaders attend all Incubator programming. Includes weekly participation of up to 4 hours, with two-hours in Zoom training or coach meetings and two-hours of engagement with the Incubator Director.
- Friday, April 8, 2022: Applications Due
- Monday, May 2, 2022: Notifications Sent
- Week of June 6, 2022: Incubator Begins
- Week of August 26, 2022: Program Concludes
How To Apply
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
If you would like to be informed about future application dates, fill out the form below.
Startup Founder Application
"*" indicates required fields