- 37 Units
330 S Summit Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Welcome to Volunteers of America Dakotas' property Summit Heights – a beautiful community with many “bells and whistles” located less than one mile of South Dakota’s major metropolitan and historical city, Sioux Falls.
We offer 37 apartment homes for families who qualify under the Tax/Credit/HOME Funds financed housing and other qualifying guidelines. Our apartment homes consist of efficiency, one and two bedrooms.
- Beautiful landscaped 4 story property less than a year old
- Hot/soft water, sewer, heating & cooling and pest control included in rent
- Lots of Knotty Alder cabinets; dishwasher; range; refrigerator, microwave
- Huge walk-in closets
- Intercom system
- Controlled Access Entry
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.