- 16 Units
3261 N. Martin Luther King Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Meadows Apartments are located within two different areas of metropolitan WI. Meadows Apartments offers an independent lifestyle for anyone 18 years and older with a disability. Each building is a one story building offering easy access to the parking lot and bus line. This bus lines operates 24/7 making it convenient for those who may work, have doctors appointments, and wish to go shopping or socialize.
More apartments are located at:
6344 N. 101st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53225
- 24-hour emergency service
- Oven and refrigerator included
- Roll-in showers
- ADA consideration encouraged
- Window coverings
- Common area with handicap-accessible doors
- Hot water paid for
- All units that have utilities paid by resident get a "utility allowance"
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own regional leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.