We know that sometimes older seniors with health conditions or physical limitations can get lonely, and long for social interaction. In our Adult Day Services program, we offer social, recreational and supportive services to seniors who live alone, or as a dependent relative. Our clients enjoy nutritionally balanced meals and snacks, and a variety of activities including discussion groups, community outings, guest speakers, crafts, exercises, games, movies and parties.
The benefits of joining our program include:
- Promoting each person's maximum level of independence
- Support for families and caregivers, including respite and education
- Opportunities to socialize and meet new friends
- Referrals to community services
- Participation in Brown County's Elderly Waiver and CADI programs, and contracts with Veteran's Administration
- Convenient locations in Sleepy Eye and New Ulm
313 4th Avenue SE
Sleepy Eye, MN 56085
1314 8th Street North
New Ulm, MN 56073
We take pride in providing a safe, secure and familiar environment, licensed by the State of Minnesota. Come spend a "guest day" to meet our staff and volunteers, and to experience what our program has to offer.