Adult Day Centers are structured programs that meet the needs of functionally and/or cognitively impaired adults. They feature individually planned social and support services, supervision, and health monitoring in a protective setting during the day, and facilitate increased well-being of the entire family. Through the creation of a balanced system, caregivers are able to maintain home-based care.
Our center provides:
- Adult Day Services for seniors and disabled adults with therapeutic activities
- On-site health care and caregiver support.
- Services for those with Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease, dementia, or post-stroke; disabled, and special needs adults.
- We accept Medicaid and Oregon Project Insurance. Private pay costs are far less than assisted living facilities and in-home care. Scholarships are available.
- Attend as often or little as needed. Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.