Resilience Strength Time (ReST)
You've helped others.
Now it's time to care for yourself.
Resilience Strength Time, or ReST, is designed to help you maintain your resilience and passion as a frontline medical worker.Attend a rest session
What is Resilience Strength Time?
ReST is online peer support to help front line care workers stay resilient and maintain positive commitments to the field of caregiving. Confidential, small group sessions facilitated by trained peers provide the opportunity for sharing, reflection and self-care to relieve moral distress.
PEERS WHO WANT
GROUP SUPPORT WHEN
& WHERE YOU NEED IT
To register for and attend a meeting, please log in to your member account.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
If you would like to attend our online meetings, please create an account!
Without a chance to address moral distress, workers are at risk for moral injury. These conditions, akin to battlefield medicine, leads to the compromise of integrity, character, and a sense of life purpose.
- Unrelenting, unavoidable encounters with an invisible lethal enemy
- Self-serving or uninformed decisions by supervisors or leaders who increase the dangers to front line workers
- Equipment and supply shortages requiring improvised strategies
- Extreme physical and mental fatigue
- Overwhelming numbers of patients who die without human comfort
- The need to triage the sickest patients, deciding who lives and who dies
If you are interested in bringing ReST to your organization, contact us at email@example.com