Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan is a comprehensive health care choice for older adults living in Ingham, Eaton and Clinton counties and bordering areas of adjacent counties. Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, also called PACE.
Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan is for:
- Older adults who want to live at home but need support.
- Caregivers caring for older adults living at home.
- Health professionals who want to help older adults living at home remain at home.
As a PACE provider, Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan helps people live independently at home with a high quality of life. Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan provides health care in the home and community to older adults who would otherwise live in nursing homes.
All covered Medicare and Medicaid services include:
- Adult day health care at our PACE Center
- Medical transportation
- Medical and specialty care
- Nursing care (including at home)
- Prescription and over-the-counter drug coverage as recommended by the IDT
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Support with meals
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respite services for caregivers
- Homemaker and personal care
- Modifications to the home
- Fun activities at our center
- Dental care, including dentures
- Vision care, including glasses
- Hearing care (audiology and hearing aids)
- Mental health and social services
- End-of-life care
- Hospital and nursing home care, if needed
- Emergency medical services
- Lab work, X-rays and testing
- 24-hour access to our care team
You are eligible for this program if you:
Are 55 or older
- Live in the Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan service care area
- Meet State of Michigan criteria for nursing home level of care
- Can live safely in the community with the help of our services
Who pays for PACE?
Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan services are paid for by Medicare, Medicaid or private payment. Once a participant is enrolled, our experts handle paperwork and claims. Participants must follow the care plan designed by our care team. Participants may be personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-program services, except for emergency services.
We're hiring team members!
For employment opportunities with Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan, click here.