Welcome to the Volunteers of America Family
Thank you again for choosing to give to Volunteers of America. We appreciate your support and generosity by making a contribution to Volunteers of America.
And let us say again, welcome to the family! As part of the Volunteers of America family you’re helping us to do many good things. Feed the hungry child. Aid the homeless veteran. Shelter the aged and poor, as the nation's largest provider of affordable housing. Comfort the ill in some of the country's most compassionate nursing homes.
An estimated one of every 150 people in the United States received help last year from us through our local offices in 48 states — thanks in good part to supporters like you.
Here at Volunteers of America we are so blessed you've joined us. We know there are many other worthy charities and you chose to trust us with your support.
As a new friend of Volunteers of America, you can continue to make a difference by helping in one of several ways:
- Give a Gift: We’ve put your first gift to work making a positive change but our work is not done. We promise that we will not give up, we will not turn our backs on anyone who struggles to achieve a better life -- make a contribution now.
- Learn More: Explore our website and our most recent annual report for more heartwarming stories of the people we help every day.
- Become a "fan" and Spread the Word: Join and follow our growing community on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and tell your friends and family about the work we do
- Find a local office: Find a Volunteers of America office near you.
- Volunteer your time: Make a difference in your community - volunteer with us.
Thank you again for your support. We are grateful to have friends like you to welcome into our family.