Employment Resources for Veterans
Whether you're new to the civilian workforce or seeking to enhance your career opportunities, our professional development training series can help you become more competitive in today's job market. Created in partnership with Quality of Life Services leader Sodexo, these informative webinars will provide you with essential skills to help move you ahead on your career path.
You can learn at your own pace. Start and stop the webinars as often as you like. Click on the links below to get started.
Career Strategy Planning & Networking
- Strategies to map out your career path
- Use the competency model to identify and address skill opportunities
- Build your professional network
Resume Essentials – Refreshing Your Resume
- Explore key components of an effective resume
- Identify typical problem areas in poor resumes
- Create attention-grabbing phrases to highlight past achievements
- Review best practices in interview preparation and poise
- Identify effective responses to interview questions
- Discover resources to improve interviewing skills
Sodexo and Veterans: "We're on a Mission to Hire Top Talent"
Veterans are an ideal fit for Sodexo, given their dedication to teamwork and commitment to service. At Sodexo, one out of every 10 hires is a veteran hire. When serving government clients, three out of every 20 managers hired is a veteran hire.
Dynamic job opportunities in food services and facilities management continue to grow at Sodexo. If you're interested in exploring job opportunities at Sodexo, visit the Sodexo Talent Community online. If you join, you'll receive regular emails with Sodexo job postings, career tips and other job search resources. Take the first step and join the Sodexo Talent Community.