- 101 Units
Valley Manor Care Center
Valley Manor Care Center
1401 S. Cascade
Montrose, CO 81401
- Skilled Care CenterChoose one of our state-licensed skilled care centers when you require high levels of individualized health care and services.
- Memory SupportWithin memory support units, people with memory loss move throughout their days enjoying the freedom to be active and social, while experiencing structured care and supervision.
- Respite CareWhether you’re a caregiver who needs a short break or are someone recovering from an illness, respite care provides short-term health care and services, as well as social and recreational activities.
- Short-term RehabilitationAs our short-term rehab guest, you’ll find we share your goals as you work toward recovery after illness, injury or hospitalization.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
Valley Manor Care Center is located in beautiful Montrose, Colorado, where the colorful San Juan Mountains to the south provide numerous recreational activities. Valley Manor is centrally located, with a variety of shopping and services, city parks and green spaces nearby for our residents to enjoy.
Click here to view a brochure featuring Valley's living and care choices, including an array of conveniences and optional amenities.
Valley Manor is a short-term rehab, memory support and long-term care community offering:
- Montrose Rehab at Valley Manor Care Center -- Rehabilitation Care
Montrose Rehab is designed to increase our residents' independence through resident-focused rehabilitation to improve functionality through the use of a fully equipped on-site gym, occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy, with licensed nurses and assistants on staff. Short-term rehab for those recovering from surgery or injury is also available. The rehab wing offers a private dining room where meals are made to order and drinks and snacks are provided 24 hours/day. Residents' rooms are private with phone, TV, computer hookups and private bathrooms.
- Respite Care
Valley Manor offers short-term stays when caregivers need respite from giving care, need to travel out of town, or if a loved one needs medication management or stabilization.
- Long-term Care
Valley Manor's long-term care provides 24-hour skilled nursing, masseuse and spa tubs, a dining room where balanced meals and snacks are provided, outdoor patio and walking paths, group activities, green house and off-campus trips.
- Memory Support (Secured)
Valley Manor's memory support is a secured neighborhood for residents with Alzheimer's or dementia. Amenities include a private dining room, visiting room, spa bath and lawn with patio, all of which residents can enjoy and consider home. Daily activities for memory support residents are designed especially for their changing needs by a memory support program director.
- Hospice Care
Hospice care offers the ability for individuals and families to make choices when facing serious illness. Hospice services are used on site with the goal of making all involved more comfortable and peaceful.
Imagine helping an agitated, disoriented person with Alzheimer's disease become more peaceful and happier simply by talking and listening. Specially trained and certified Validation practitioners within Valley Manor use an effective method of communication that calms people with memory impairment when they become disoriented. Validation can help families of individuals with memory loss, too. Volunteers of America is an Authorized Validation Organization (AVO).
- Spiritual Care
Valley Manor's on-site chaplain is available to meet with residents and family members one-on-one or in group settings. Pastors from local churches and various religions and denominations rotate monthly as leaders of in-house worship services. The chaplain is also available to help plan and host memorial or celebration of life services.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Room and board daily rate includes: meals, housekeeping, laundry, activities and social services
- Massage therapist on-site
- In-house chaplain
- Spa tubs and bath aides
- Activities and community events
- Non-smoking campus
- All payer sources accepted: insurance, private pay and veteran's benefits
- Validation practitioners on-site in memory support
- In-house nurse practitioners
- Greenhouse and outdoor patios
- "It's Never Too Late" (iN2L) technology and programming
We're hiring team members!
For employment opportunities with Valley Manor Care Center, click here.
Volunteer with us!
Interested in volunteering? Please contact Life Enrichment Director Kate Musgrave at (970) 249-9634.
We're dedicated to earning the trust and confidence of our residents as well as their families and friends through adherence to exacting standards for care and ethics.
View our Notice of Privacy Practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the United States government-set standard regarding the protection or sharing of patients'sensitive personal and health care information.