WELCOME TO VETERANS TRANSITIONAL SUPPORTIVE APARTMENTS
The Miami GPD program provides clinical treatment, transitional housing, and case management services to homeless Veterans. Assisting Veterans in identifying personal goals relating to education, employment, health, entitled benefits, spirituality, relationships, and community participation. Program fees are based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven outcomes.
- Case Management
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Two and three-bedroom shared unit
- Laundry on site
- Computer lab
- Bible study
- Substance recovery counseling
- 10 Units
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Remain clean and sober
- Be involved in meaningful activities and volunteer in the community
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay the program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.