WELCOME TO PUNTA GORDA VETERANS VILLAGE
The Punta Gorda GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans in order to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to six months. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through Outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity & volunteer activity, which is a measured Outcome.
- Case Management
- Single Unit Dwellings with Roommate
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Outside agencies available for rental assistance
- Laundry applicances on site
- Computer lab
- Bible study
- Substance recovery counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Community garden
- Physical health activities
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Accepts male and female individuals
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- 2 BR
- 12 Units
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.