WELCOME TO PENSACOLA VETERANS VILLAGE
The Pensacola GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans in order to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which are measured through Outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity and volunteer activity, which is a measured outcome.
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Substance recovery counseling
- Relapse prevention
- Mental health counseling
- Bible study
- Furnished studio apartments
- Basic utilities paid
- Laundry appliances on-site
- 30 Units
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Accepts male and female individuals
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- Program fee is 30% of the individual’s monthly income
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.