WELCOME TO PENSACOLA SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
The Pensacola Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program provides housing and support services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Rent on all U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) subsidized apartments is based on participant income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit outcomes-based program where participants are required to volunteer or have gained employment, attend a training/education program, remain psychiatrically stable and remain free of psychiatric hospitalization or incarceration.
- Case management
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- Therapeutic treatment for those recovering from substance disorders
- 1 BR
- 13 Units
- 18 years or older
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Must self-administer medication
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.