WELCOME TO THE PARK STREET SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
The Manatee Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program provides housing and support services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Rent on all U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) subsidized apartments is based on participant income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit outcome-based program where participants are required to volunteer or have gained employment, attend a training/education program, remain psychiatrically stable, and remain free of psychiatric hospitalization or incarceration.
- Case management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- 18 years or older male and female individuals
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Must self-administer medication
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.