WELCOME TO MANATEE VETERANS VILLAGE
The Manatee GPD Program provides clinical treatment, transitional housing and case management services to homeless Veterans. We assist Veterans in identifying personal goals relating to education, employment, health, entitled benefits, spirituality, relationships and community participation. Program fees are based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven outcomes.
- Two bedroom/two bathroom shared unit
- Case Management
- Training, Education and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Laundry appliances on site
- Computer lab
- Bible Study
- Substance Recovery Counseling
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.