WELCOME TO LAKE CITY CABINS
The Lake City GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Rent is based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to two years. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity & volunteer activity, which is a measured Outcome.
- Single Unit Dwellings
- Case Management
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Outside agencies available for rental assistance
- Laundry appliances on site
- Bible Study
- Substance Recovery Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Physical health activities
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Accepts male and female individuals
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- If applicable, pay program fee 30% of the household income monthly
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.