WELCOME TO ELOY A. RODRIGUEZ, JR. VETERANS VILLAGE SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
The Key West Veterans Housing program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to 6 months. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through Outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity & volunteer activity, which is a measured Outcome.
- Case Management
- Single unit dwellings with roommates
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Utilities paid
- Outside agencies available for rental assistance
- Laundry facility on site
- Computer lab
- Substance recovery counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Physical health activities
- Must be a male, 18 years or older
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or imminent risk of becoming homeless
- Must have had 1 day of active duty post training
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.