WELCOME TO THE BEN SINGLETON CENTER
The Ben Singleton Center GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to two years. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. 90% of all participants successfully transition to independent housing.
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Therapeutic treatment for Veterans recovering from substance disorders
- Aftercare services
- Family engagement and education
- Monthly events
- Complimentary laundry facilities on site
- 2 BR
- 4 Units
- Must be a male, 18 years or older
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Remain clean and sober
- Be involved in meaningful activities and volunteer in the community
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
There are currently no upcoming events created for this location. A default “Upcoming Events: None” message will appear on the page.
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join Our Team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.