- 27 Units
22 Union Park
Topsham, ME 04086-1750
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Westrum House in Topsham, Maine honors the retired Sheriff Mark Westrum for his dedication and service to area seniors. This property provides 27-units of high quality, affordable housing for low-income seniors.
- One bedroom apartments with a fully equipped kitchens
- Separate living room and handicap accessible bath
- Community room with kitchen
- TV lounge and computer lab
- Laundry room
- 24-hour emergency on-call service
- On-site staff
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.