- 121 Units
2773 Trailside Loop
Anchorage, AK 99507
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- VeteransWe offer a flexible continuum of housing and supportive services to individual veterans and veterans with families.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Trailside Heights is a brand new neighborhood in South Anchorage between Abbott and O'Malley off Lake Otis, just past the Abbott Loop Community Church. Trailside Heights has 2 and 3 bedroom townhome style units. Income guidelines apply. Applicants must meet eligibility and screening requirements.
- 5 Star Plus New Building Construction Energy Rating (BEES Rating)
- Picnic and Recreation Areas
- Business Center and Computer Lab
- Resident Services Coordinator
- Exercise Facility
- Professional management
- Off Street Parking
- Community Room and Club House
- Professional Maintenance
- Laundry Care Center
- Convenient Location
- Meeting Room
- Walk-in Closets
- Attached Single-Car Garages
- Energy Efficient
- Washer/Dryer Hook-ups
- Water & Sewer Included
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process. Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.