Tarpon Village provides affordable housing to low income families.
902 Mango Loop
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
- Private Entrance to each Unit
- Washer & Dryer in each Unit
- Water Included in the Rent
- Onsite Playground
- Meet income guidelines where individuals/households earn between 50% and 120% Area Median Income
- The Housing Finance Authority of Pinellas County
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.