- 98 Units
10750 SW 4th Street
Sweetwater, FL 33193
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Sweetwater Towers Apartments is a four story building for residents 62 years of age and over. We are a gated community that allows for residents to feel safe and protected. The building’s grounds consist of beautiful plants, shrubbery, and trees that are well maintained in a relaxing environment. The outdoor common area also includes two sections with benches for the residents and their family and friends to enjoy. Additionally, there are two more benches at the entrance of the building for the residents to greet other residents and visitors. There are 50 parking spaces available. Sweetwater Towers is located in a very central location, just minutes from Miami International Airport, Dolphin and International Malls, and from supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, cafeterias, and fast foods restaurants. Public bus transportation is readily available throughout the day and night. A Fire Rescue Station I is conveniently located across the street from Sweetwater Towers.
Sweetwater Towers provides affordable housing to Seniors that will allow residents to live independently on a fixed income. Residents have access to an on-site Service Coordinator who can assist with the coordination of additional services such as transportation, benefit entitlement & much more.
- A kitchen where the residents play bingo, take part in religious services, watch movies, hold events and celebrate a variety of holidays
- Active tenant association that in conjunction with the staff, organize all activities
- Community room
- On-site maintenance
- Laundry room
- Beautiful gardens
- Socialization events
- Must be 62 or older or meet disability requirements 18 or older
- Meet income guidelines (call for details)
- Pass background check
- If applicable, pay rent monthly
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.