- 60 Units
3732 Kunz Court
Fort Collins, CO 80526
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Sanctuary Apartments is a 60 unit affordable housing apartment complex for seniors aged 62 years and over. Apartments are 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Sanctuary is an Independent Living facility and is categorized under Subsidized Housing through HUD. Rent is 30% of a resident's adjusted monthly income. Small pets under 32 lbs. are welcome (only 1 per household).
***The waiting list for Sanctuary Apartments is currently closed because the current wait is over one year.***
- Pot luck lunches
- Birthday parties
- Game days
- Lunches every Wednesday
- Low impact aerobics 3 days a week
- Coffee every Saturday 9:30
- Out to lunch once a month
- Service Coordination Program at property
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.