- 32 Units
Rocky Coast House
Rocky Coast House
124 Booker Street
Thomaston, ME 04861
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- OtherWe periodically provide other types of housing beyond housing for seniors, veterans, families and persons with disabilities.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Rocky Coast House offers seniors 62 and better an affordable, quiet, secure home. Nestled in the midst of beautiful Maine woods but only minutes from the convenience of downtown and a beautiful working waterfront where ships have been built for over 100 years. A comfortable, clean and well appointed complex with all of the amenities anyone could hope for. Spacious one bedroom units offer all of the modern conveniences, but arranged in a way that they support a laid back, easy to care for lifestyle. Located in a beautiful neighborhood with ample low traffic lanes for strolling. Nature abounds in our backyard and numerous birds and animals enjoy our spacious, well groomed grounds complete with a tranquil natural pond.
- Ample self parking for all tenants
- Large community activity room with fully equipped kitchen (available for tenant events or private parties)
- Comfortable community living room with cable TV
- Coin laundry facility & outside clothesline
- Computer room with internet access and instruction available
- Horseshoe pits, Bocci Ball and outdoor gas grill available in warm months
- All rooms equipped with showers & safety grab bars, alarm pull cords for personal emergencies
- Full-time Resident Manager, Resident Service Coordinator and Maintenance Personnel on staff
- Weekly non-denominational religious services available
- Numerous community events each month
- Social services available dependent on need i.e.: Meals-on-Wheels, Home Care, Personal Services
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.