- 20 Units
290 Bear Creek Blvd.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- OtherWe periodically provide other types of housing beyond housing for seniors, veterans, families and persons with disabilities.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Plainsview Apartments is a two story apartment complex conveniently located within the city limits of Wilkes-Barre, PA. It is specialty housing for people with mental disabilities living in an independent situation. All apartments are spacious and comfortable offering residents a quiet and peaceful surrounding. Plainsview is only minutes to local markets, shopping centers, medical services with a bus stop in front of the building. Residents have access to a recreation room and laundry facilities.
- Laundry room
- Large community room
- Covered outside sitting area
- Plenty of parking
- Game nights and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Transportation program for shopping trips or medical appointments
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.