- 45 Units
1930 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- OtherWe periodically provide other types of housing beyond housing for seniors, veterans, families and persons with disabilities.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Peris Hill is an innovative affordable housing building in the vibrant Lowry Hill neighborhood of Minneapolis that offers much-needed affordable housing units for qualified, career-oriented adults. Scheduled to open in the Fall of 2021, Peris Hill offers studio and one-bedroom affordable housing (50-60% AMI) units that will be available for qualified renters who are interested in an active, professional lifestyle. Peris Hill provides an ideal location for career-minded adults looking for easy access to transit, parks, lakes, restaurants, colleges, museums and many other amenities.
- New Construction (Opening Fall 2021)
- Secure bike lounge
- Nearby grocery stores, restaurants and coffee houses
- Easy access to public transit
- Easy access to walking and biking paths
- Easy access to parks and lakes
- Easy access to museums and colleges
- In-unit washer/dryer
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.