- 28 Units
401 New Grove Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Award-winning property for those 62 and older located within minutes of several major shopping plazas. Property on a major bus route providing free or discount access to nearly the entire Wyoming Valley. Palmer House provides a secure living setting and has an active community association for those interested in getting involved.
- Free parking
- Discounted cable television
- Active resident association
- Community room with big screen TV and cooking/dining area
- Large fitness center
- Patios or balconies on each apartment
- Private entrance on each apartment
- Community dinners
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.