- 106 Units
116 N. Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- VeteransWe offer a flexible continuum of housing and supportive services to individual veterans and veterans with families.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Paca House is a permanent supportive housing program for eligible single adults. There are 76 Single Room Occupancy units and 30 efficiency apartments.
- Community Room
- Laundry facilities
Staff includes Property Management staff and Resident Services staff.
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.