- 60 Units
3101 111th Avenue NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Oxbowl Bend is tucked away in a beautiful wooded setting, yet shopping is just a short walk or drive away. Our apartments are for low income senior's age 62 and better. Applicants with a physical disability requiring the features of a handicap accessible unit may also qualify.
- Close to pharmacy and shopping
- Secure entrances
- Lit parking lot
- Laundry facilities on site
- Small pets allowed
- Community room
- Community garden
- Back patio area with gazebo and grill
- State of the art security cameras on the grounds and throughout the building
- Planned Activities
- Assistance available to coordinate transportation, community resources, etc.
Full time property manager, service coordinator and maintenance staff
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.