- 57 Units
2115 Marmion avenue
Joliet, IL 60436
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Located 46 miles southwest of Chicago, Marycrest Village is a 57-unit low income senior community serving Joliet, IL. Marycrest is minutes away from medical services, the mall, a pharmacy and markets.
- Community room for parties with television for entertainment
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Lighted parking lots
- Full-time Service Coordinator
- Bible study and religious service
- Game nights
- Bus trips
- Pot lucks
- Monthly birthday parties and more
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.