- 62 Units
1019 Madden Lane
Roseville, CA 95661
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Manzanita Place is an affordable housing community designed for seniors 62 and older or a person with mobility impairments. Monthly rent would be based on 30% of gross annual income. Manzanita Place has studio and one bedroom apartments to offer to qualified applicants. Our community is conveniently located near 2 major grocery stores and various other types of small businesses. The City of Roseville has an excellent transportation system that will take you anywhere within the city limits for a reasonable fee. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you into our community.
- 15 studio apartments and 47 one-bedroom units
- Service Coordinator
- Laundry room open 24/7
- Ample parking
- Senior nutrition program
- Community programs (bingo, religious services, cards)
- Recreation room
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.