The Lake City Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities Program provides housing and supportive services to individuals with mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence.
Louis Williams Village
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Development and follow up with individual Life Plan
- In-Service and Post-Service Referrals
- Must be diagnosed with psychiatric disability
- Individuals aged 18 years or older
- Must meet income guidelines (call for details)
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment or pursuing educational opportunities
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Pay program fee, 30% of the household income monthly
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.