- 98 Units
11495 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33174
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Los Robles provides affordable housing to Seniors that will allow residents to live independently on a fixed income. Residents have access to an on-site Service Coordinator who can assist with the coordination of additional services such as transportation, benefit entitlement & much more.
- Community room
- Computer room with computer and wifi
- On-site maintenance
- Laundry room
- Beautiful gardens
- Must be 62 or older or meet disability requirements 18 or older
- Meet income guidelines (call for details)
- Pass background check
- If applicable, pay rent monthly
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.