- 85 Units
1531 North Third Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Recently renovated studios and one bedroom apartments. Newly renovated Community Room, computer area, bingo, bus stop steps away. Walking distance to Broad Street Market, banks, grocery store, movie theatre and restaurants. Up and coming area of Harrisburg. Across from the new midtown HACC campus.
- Community room with TV
- Library with computers
- Bible study
- On-site laundry
- Community meals
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.