205 1st Avenue
Isle, MN 56342
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Isle View apartments is a beautiful senior community that consists of 40 units. Nestled just off the shore of Mille Lacs Lake, Isle View offers wonderful on-site management, a community room, and regular community gatherings to bring residents together!
- Community room
- In-unit air conditioning
- Large closets
- Laundry rooms
- Off-street parking
- Small pets allowed with monthly fee
Family income may not exceed 60% area median income per guidelines determined by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Individuals outside the age range may be eligible if they have a disability.
- Ages served: 62+
- Genders served: All genders
- Payments accepted: Subsidized Rent
- Referral needed?: No
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.