- 124 Units
1280 West 46th Street
Hialeah, FL 33012
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Hialeah Residence Apartments is located in the west section of Miami and is near banks, a post office, markets, pharmacies, a commercial area, theaters, restaurants and churches. We're 35 minutes from downtown and two miles from the Westland Mall. The property consists of a ten story building. On the ground floor is the rental office, maintenance apartment, laundry facility and the community center.
- Laundry facility
- A garden
- Outdoor concrete patio with BBQ
- Park benches
- Privacy gates with resident codes
- Service coordinator office is located in the community center
- English as a second language
- Games of dominos, bingo nightly
- Exercises class
- A computer with internet
- Religious service once a week
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.