- 60 Units
1501 N. 1st. Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Grandview Apartments is a beautiful 3 story facility for seniors aged 62 and better. It is located 1 block from the park and 1/2 block from the bus stop. Grandview apartments has a full time Administrator that lives on site as well as a full time Service Coordinator to assist with Medicare and Medicaid issues as well as helping get community services that may be needed. The facility is set on a lovely lot with raised gardens for residents to tend. We also have a large community room that can be reserved for private family functions. We look forward to having you as a resident.
- Meal-on-wheels 3 times per week
- Exercise room
- Friday shopping provided by Mesability
- Senior companion program
- Volunteer reader for visually impaired residents
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.