- 150 Units
3000 Gentilly Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Stylish, walkable, and surprisingly affordable, let us introduce you to Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans' apartment community: Elysian Courtyards of Gentilly. Located in the charming Gentilly neighborhood, directly across the street from Dillard University, spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes where you can discover a redefined lifestyle in the heart of Gentilly.
- Expansive 1 and 2–bedroom apartment homes wrapping two lusciously landscaped courtyards
- Washer and dryer provided
- Contemporary kitchens feature: cherry-finish wood cabinetry, GE® Energy Star® kitchen appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Space-maximizing breakfast bar
- Multiple ceiling fans
- Window blinds
- Wood-finish flooring throughout with tile flooring in bathrooms
- Cable and internet-ready
- Gated parking available
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.