- 50 Units
100 Duncan Street
Duncan, SC 29334
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Duncan Village, located in Duncan, South Carolina, is a great place to call home for individuals and families. Located close to shops and grocery stores, Duncan Village also offers easy access to I-85 and both Greenville and Spartanburg. One bedroom apartment homes and two and three bedroom townhomes with furnished kitchens and an onsite laundry facility. We look forward to welcoming you as our next resident at Duncan Village.
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and trash included in rent
- Garbage disposal
- Mini blinds
- On-site laundry
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.