- 75 Units
4445 Diamond Head Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89110
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Desert Oasis is a beautiful 2-story facility that offers a convenient lifestyle for seniors age 62 and older. We are located within walking distance to shopping. The facility sets on beautifully desert landscape with a large patio and walking path around the facility. The property has full-time management available Monday through Friday and a part time Service Coordinator to assist with Medicare and Medicaid concerns that may arise, as well as ability to assist in locating community services that may be needed. We have a large community room that can be reserved for private family gatherings. We look forward to having you as a resident.
- Laundry facilities on main level
- Meals-on-wheels and monthly food pantry
- Health fair each month
- Complementary Doctor visits
- Transportation to shopping, doctor visits
- Holiday celebrations
- Private, enclosed dog park
- 2 libraries
- Weekly Bingo
- Weekly food outreach and bakery goods
- Monthly arts and crafts
- Bible Study
- Informational speakers
- Wellness clinics
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.