- 14 Units
505 North Blue Ribbon Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
This 14-unit apartment complex provides affordable housing for adults with mental health challenges. These garden style apartments give the residents stability and a higher quality of life. It has a furnished community room and laundry facilities.
- Community Room with big screen TV
- Cooking and dining area
- On-Site management
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.