- 12 Units
1725 Corbitt Street
Shreveport, LA 71108
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Corbitt Lodge is an 12 unit HUD Section 811 housing project that serves chronically mentally ill persons. The purpose of this housing is to provide safe and affordable housing to this special needs population.
- Stove and refrigerator
- Ceiling fans in the living and bedrooms
- Large community room
- Laundry room
- Large patio and backyard for gatherings
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.