- 40 Units
1127 Champlain Street
Toledo, OH 43604
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- OtherWe periodically provide other types of housing beyond housing for seniors, veterans, families and persons with disabilities.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Permanent Supportive Housing for the formerly homeless and disabled.
- Spacious apartments
- Brightly colored walls
- New fixtures
- Views of a Memorial park next door
- Training and educational spaces
- Recreation areas
- A food pantry
- Community rooms
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.