- 30 Units
2305 Mitchell Drive
Kingfisher, OK 73750
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Persons with DisabilitiesIn addition to housing, we provide activities, health and medical care, transportation, and individual case management to encourage independence.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Autumn Trace offers low-income housing for senior citizens 62 years of age or older or disabled. Autumn Trace is a total independent living community. Autumn Trace features cottage-style studio and one bedroom apartments. Autumn Trace is nestled in a country environment in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. Close to Wal-Mart Super Center. Friendly management with great landscaping.
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Tiled kitchen and bath
- On-site laundry facilities
- Covered mail box area
- Community room
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.