- 64 Units
262 Wicks Lane
Billings, MT 59105
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Aspen Grove is a two-story, HUD 202 PRAC subsidized complex for those individuals or family members age 62 who meet income requirements. The community includes 64 unfurnished one-bedroom apartment homes with full-sized stoves and refrigerators. Each apartment home has heat and air conditioning controlled by the individual resident. We have an elevator and a laundry room with washers and dryers for the convenience of our residents.
- Large community room for gatherings, meetings, celebrations, potlucks and other activities
- Library/craft room is available for recreational and educational programs
- Bake sales
- Monthly birthday parties
- Washers and dryers at no cost to residents
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.