- 82 Units
The Homestead at Boulder City
Experience a change of pace in Historic Boulder City, "The city that built Hoover Dam." Tucked away between the glitter of Las Vegas and the awesome wonder of Hoover Dam, you'll find Boulder City, an unexpected oasis of cool grass, shade trees and friendly people. The Homestead opened its doors in 1999 as the first assisted living community welcomed in Boulder City. Here at The Homestead, you will find a single story freestanding building with all the comforts of home in addition to all the professional services and amenities you require to remain independent, safe and secure.
The Homestead at Boulder City assisted living combines a home-like atmosphere of independent living with some personal care services of a health facility. It is the fastest-growing type of senior residence by meeting the needs of millions of seniors who cannot live on their own, but who do not need nursing care either. Assisted living also allows residents to maintain most of the privacy and independence that are lost in an institutional setting, and are much more reasonably price than nursing facilities or private care companies at home.
The Homestead at Boulder City assisted living provides a private apartment in addition to personal services available to assist residents with those tasks of daily life such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation, administering medication, just to mention a few basics.
- Studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom delux and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Three meals served daily, plus snacks
- All utilities, excluding telephone and cable
- Personal laundry one day per week
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Emergency call system in bedroom, bathroom & pendant
- RN/LPN supervision
- 24 hour caregiver assistance
- Many large common areas for personal use
- Social and recreational events
- Full activity calendar
- It's Never 2 Late computer for seniors
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping & banking
- Medication administration
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Curt Jeffery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re dedicated to earning your trust and confidence through adherence to exacting standards for care and ethics. View our Notice of Privacy Practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the United States' government-set standard regarding the protection or sharing of patients’sensitive personal and health care information.