- 98 Units
Laurel Manor Care Center
Laurel Manor Care Center has a long-established history as a premier long-term care center in Colorado Springs.
At Laurel Manor, our therapists strive to help you achieve your full rehab potential. In the comfort of our spacious, state-of-the-art rehab gym complete with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, our therapy team will assist you in making a safe transition to home.
Our Services include:
- Physical Therapy to promote safety with mobility, movement, and balance through strengthening, conditioning, and pain management.
- Occupational Therapy to promote independence in daily skills for dressing, bathing, cooking, and homemaking to achieve a safe transition to home.
- Speech Therapy to restore communication and safe eating.
Laurel Manor therapists offer coordinated services in a positive, caring, and therapeutic atmosphere promoting individual goals and individual treatment.
We open our hearts to meet the spiritual needs of those in our care, as well as using our professional care-giving skills to meet their physical needs. Give us a call, then visit. Come feel the warm, home-like atmosphere for yourself.
- Home-style meals
- In-house rehab therapists
- Individualized activity plans
- Personal care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Skilled nursing care
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Annalou Caddick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re dedicated to earning your trust and confidence through adherence to exacting standards for care and ethics. View our Notice of Privacy Practices in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the United States' government-set standard regarding the protection or sharing of patients’sensitive personal and health care information.